Sinharaja Rain Forest is a reserved forest that is in the top rung of the ladder of biodiversity and has been designated a Biosphere Reserve and World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Sinharaja Rain Forest spreads 21km from East to West, 7km from North to South. This is a countless treasure trove of trees, plants, insects, amphibians, reptiles birds and mammals. Among them 60% of trees are endemic and many of them are considered rare. You can find these kinds of animals easily, observe their behaviors. And the other wonderful thing is you can feel the climate and weather changes. It will be a great experience for you.
Note: This itinerary can be changed according to your personal preferences. Your transportation and accommodations can be arranged for attractive prices. Hotel reservations also may be arranged as your wish.
Tour Include and Exclude
- - Meet and assist on arrival & assist on departure
- - Transportation by air-conditioned private Vehicle with an English speaking driver/Guide
- - All the expenses of driver / Guide
- - Unlimited travel distance
- - Specialized tourist guides at cultural sites
- - Government taxes & service charges
- - Daily 1 L Water Bottle per Person
- - Boutique/ Star Class Hotel on Half Board Basis
- - Camera & Video permits at cultural sights
- - Tips and portage
- - All expenses of personal nature
- - Optional Excursions