Kanneliya Rain Forest
Kanneliya is one the most valuable and large rain forest in Sri Lanka other than the Sinharaja Rain forest. It is designated as a biosphere reserve in 2004, by UNESCO and identified as one of the most floristically rich areas in South Asia. The forest is situated 35km North West of the City of Galle and it spreads over 5306 Hectares. It is home to many endemic plants, trees, and animal species. And you can see many ancient taxonomic groups of Gondwana which are related to Indo-Malayan plants and animals. The forest receives a substantial rainfall of 3,750mm with a mean annual temperature of 27.0 0C. Here, you can get a fabulous feeling with nature.
Note: This itinerary can be changed according to your personal preferences. Your transportation and accommodations can be arranged for attractive prices. Hotel reservations also may be arranged as your wish.
Tour Include and Exclude
- - Meet and assist on arrival & assist on departure
- - Transportation by air-conditioned private Vehicle with an English speaking driver/Guide
- - All the expenses of driver / Guide
- - Unlimited travel distance
- - Specialized tourist guides at cultural sites
- - Government taxes & service charges
- - Daily 1 L Water Bottle per Person
- - Boutique/ Star Class Hotel on Half Board Basis
- - Camera & Video permits at cultural sights
- - Tips and portage
- - All expenses of personal nature
- - Optional Excursions